Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center
This is an unprecedented moment and it’s important that we approach it with a sense of care, calm and responsibility.
OUR CUSTOMER STATEMENT: COVID-19 Response TEAM Update (edited) 3-24-20
Every day, thousands of customers turn to the people of ReFresh Facility Services for both janitorial and refreshment services. We appreciate each of you who utilize our services, and we want you to know that we are paying close attention to what is going on. We want our people to be able to focus on their important roles, while we continue to work together at protecting them, their families, our company- all while serving you.
As the Coronavirus situation evolves, we will be thinking of ways that we can be helpful to our people, to their families – and to each of you. First, following are some available (and updated) resources and guidance
that we have provided to our employees:
As the Coronavirus situation evolves, we will be thinking of ways that we can be helpful to you and to your family.
Second, a reminder with respect to the spread of COVID-19:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Practice good personal health habits (#washyourhands)
• Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose and mouth)
• Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue
• Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily
• Wear protective gloves while performing all work related tasks
• If you become ill, please contact the office and get medical care
Finally, let me encourage you to stay calm. We have your best interests in mind and we will continue to monitor conditions and make sure that we keep you prepared and updated.
#COVID-19 #Coronavirus #refreshmyfacility #U1st